For the tired hearts, that feel like they can’t take another bump in the road. For the exhausted minds that can’t latch to anything for more than a minute. Please remember:
1. The only obligation you have in life is to love and be kind.
2. There is more to life than work, and for students:
“Don’t lament so much about how your career is going to turn out. You don’t have a career. You have a life.” – Cheryl Strayed
3. You are still just as worthy of love when you can’t give to the ones you love.
4. Your productivity does not equal your worth.
5. The only obligation you have in life is to love and be kind…to yourself.
Book a session with Vent Over Tea, no one has to go through this season alone.